President Obama And Democrats Want To Murder Christians Suggests Ad In Louisiana Newspaper
No, I didn’t make this up, it’s not an Onion piece and absolutely no satire is involved.
As reported by Think Progress:
The Daily Advertiser, a Gannett-owned paper serving central Louisiana, is standing by its decision to run an advertisement today in which a far-right extremist group suggests that President Obama and Democrats are conspiring to murder Catholics and Christians.
The ad shows a photograph of a Catholic priest who was shot and killed in Mexico in the 1920s, and suggests that President Obama and Democrats would do the same. It was posted by a user on Reddit this morning.
WOW. This kind of shit REALLY needs to stop.
Obama: Bad for post-Revolutionary Cristero terrorists, bad for America.
- lazydaydreamin likes this
- coven-motha likes this
- asleeps-in-some-bloods reblogged this from troy-and-abed-now-on-tummmmblr and added:
- dainasty reblogged this from abaldwin360 and added:
- whynotscience reblogged this from abaldwin360
- intothekawoosh reblogged this from abaldwin360
- joost5 likes this
- ilikemygrungelikeilikemysteak likes this
- freemasonic-yowl reblogged this from abaldwin360 and added:
- jaison96 reblogged this from abaldwin360 and added:
- babysmurf likes this
- troy-and-abed-now-on-tummmmblr reblogged this from abaldwin360
- abaldwin360 reblogged this from theperplexedobserver and added:
- theperplexedobserver posted this